Seattle Green Cleaner specializes in quality service, environmentally friendly values, and your peace of mind. Every green cleaning service provided by Seattle Green Cleaner is a deep cleaning! We clean each room from top to bottom, starting with cob webs and ending with baseboards and floors. Most cleaning companies only do a deep cleaning at the first appointment and then offer "maintenance cleanings". Seattle Green Cleaner is a white-glove cleaning company. It's true, you really do get what you pay for!
Additional green house cleaning services available upon request:
Requires additional time which may cost more. We’re happy to do any of the below with advance notice and with the understanding that they were not included in the estimate and will add cleaning time/cost.
- Refrigerator cleaning (interior, if empty)
- Counter top microwave cleaning, interior (built-in microwaves are always cleaned)
- Window cleaning (interior) & window tracks (newer windows only)
- Wall washing
- Cabinet cleaning (interior)
- Light fixture cleaning (where accessible)
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean shutter style blinds only.
- Changing bed linens (with the understanding that this is not our forte since we are house cleaners and not a housekeepers)
- Monitors and TV screens (we will clean these by request only and with the understanding that we will not accept responsibility for potential damage)
- Collect pre-sorted garbage, recycling and compost, and take to outside bins. (We will only take out pre-sorted items.)
Services NOT offered:
- Interior oven cleaning (there are no truly green oven cleaners)
- Interior dishwasher cleaning (It is best to run an empty dishwasher with vinegar instead of soap. Although this is an easy task, it is time consuming, therefore it’s a service we don’t offer.)
- Carpet shampooing and Upholstery cleaning (it is more cost effective to hire a carpet/upholstery cleaner)
- Exterior window cleaning (we leave that to window cleaning specialists)
- Inside of fireplaces (To avoid harming our HEPA filtered vacuum cleaners or carrying ash/soot between homes, and to avoid harming our employees.)
- Anything on the exterior of the home.
- We do not move large appliances to clean underneath them.
- Disposal or hauling of construction debris.
- Post-construction cleaning of items that contractors should clean (removing paint/plaster/grout splatter, removing tape residue from windows, etc.).
- Handling or disposing of needles (or anything belonging in a Sharps/biohazard container)
- Removal of black mold (This is for the safety of our cleaners. We recommend seeking a mold remediation specialist).
- Litter Boxes
- Animal excrement or “wee wee” pads
- Diaper pails
- Any kind of blinds cleaning (mini blinds, vertical blinds, wood slat blinds, cellular blinds, etc.). We do clean shutter-style blinds.
CLEANERS WILL NOT REMOVE THEIR SHOES
- As a Washington State employer who provides L&I insurance, we won’t allow cleaners to remove their shoes during cleaning.
- Since we clean our way out of every room, we aren't leaving anything nasty behind.
- Since we’re an environmentally responsible cleaning company, we don’t use or purchase anything disposable (i.e., disposable booties).
- We ask those customers who don't want shoes worn in their home to provide shoe covers/booties for cleaners.
- They MUST have traction on the bottom to prevent slips and falls and to comply with Workman's Comp standards.
- Washable Shoe Covers – Reusable booties instead of disposable shoe covers.
For more about the services we offer, what to expect from us, what we expect from you, and our terms and conditions, please see our Service Agreement.
What Our Clients Say
"My house looked beautiful (again) and felt clean, fresh and calm."
P in Wallingford
"Thank you so much. We love having a clean home!"