At Seattle Green Cleaner, we only use green cleaning products, green cleaning supplies and green cleaning methods. We want your house to be very clean. We also want cleaning to be safe for your family, your pets, our professional cleaners, and the environment.
We are a truly green company! All products are plant-based, phosphate free, ammonia free, biodegradable, concentrated, containing no animal derived ingredients and are not tested on animals. Additionally, all cleaning products come in recyclable packaging and are purchased by the owner in bulk and in concentrated form (which reduces packaging).
We use Green Cleaning Products that are:
- Environmentally Friendly
- Plant Derived Ingredients
- Fragrance from Natural Essential Oils
- Recyclable Packaging
- Concentrated Products
- Safe for Skin Contact (near neutral pH)
- Safe Around Children
- Safe Around Pregnant Women
- Safe Around Pets
Vinegar: We use vinegar primarily for unclogging slow drains (mixed with baking soda & salt), but also on some hardwood floors (upon the customer's request).
WARNING: If we are asked to use vinegar on floors and anything caustic has touched them (i.e.: toilet bowl cleaner, tile & grout cleaner, etc.), it can create a violent reaction that may "burn" surfaces. Since we don't use anything toxic, we will not be held responsible for any damage occurring from the mixture of vinegar & any caustic products you may have.
Customer provided cleaning supplies:
We provide our professional house cleaners with all necessary tools, equipment and cleaning supplies necessary for a thorough job.
- Use of homeowner’s Products: If you prefer to supply your own cleaning products, we must have ample time to thoroughly research the product to make sure it meets our stringent standard of environmental responsibility and safety of our cleaners. If the product does not meet OUR standards of Earth/Human/Pet Friendly, we absolutely will not use the product. If the cleaning product you provide does meet our green standards and we use that product at your request, we will not be responsible for any damage associated with that product or solvent and the Satisfaction Guarantee will not apply.
- Use of Homeowner’s Vacuum: If you request our professional house cleaners to use your vacuum, we will not assume or accept any liability for damage to the unit and the Satisfaction Guarantee will not apply. Since we are not responsible for maintenance or training with the unit, we will not be responsible for any repairs to it. Additional time will be required for a team of 2-3 cleaners to use only the home owner’s vacuum (which usually doesn’t have the ease and accessibility of our vacuum attachments), resulting in an additional cost to clean hour home.