Make a difference while making money!
Do you enjoy cleaning? Do you take pride in the work you do? Do you see the value in a hard day’s work? Want to get a work out everyday? If so, we want YOU!
Seattle Green Cleaner is looking for dependable, trustworthy, hardworking go-getters to join our team. Clean alongside friendly, supportive co-workers in a fast paced, autonomous workplace, providing exceptional customer service with a keen eye for detail.
Work with the best!
Full-time Employee positions are available. Our cleaning hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday in Seattle. No weekends. No late nights.
Employees receive all the security, protections and benefits of W2 employment. Take our certification course online and then learn alongside our cleaners with a hands-on approach – all while being paid. Earn a good wage along with tips, performance bonuses and anniversary bonuses with lots of opportunities for pay raises.
Employees: $16-$20 hourly DOE ($19-$26 all inclusive)
- No experience Necessary
- We provide Cleaner Certification through The Maid Training Academy
- Paid training time while learning alongside experienced cleaners
- Brand new cleaners (less than 6 months experience) start at $15/hour during training
- Hourly pay for cleaning time
- Hourly pay for travel time
- Same hourly rate as cleaning time. Not minimum wage (like other companies)
- 100% of tips
- Weekly gas allowance
- Weekly performance bonus
- Anniversary bonus
- Paid Holidays (5-6 annually) after 3 months
- One week of Paid Time Off
- All cleaning supplies and products provided by SGC
- App with your schedule online is provided
- Direct Deposit every two weeks
- Start and end each day in West Seattle
- Protected hours
- Last minute cancellations = you still get paid for the scheduled cleaning time
10-Star Review Weekly BonusAfter every appointment, we send a follow-up email asking the customer about the quality of our work and request a rating of that day’s service on a scale of 1-10. We reward for every 10-star review!
|1-5 10-star reviews in a week||$5/each ($5-$25)|
|6-10 10-star reviews in a week||$6/each ($36-$60)|
|11-15 10-star reviews in a week||$7/each ($77-$105)|
Gas allowanceEmployees who drive their own car for the team receive a weekly gas allowance, determined by the number of customer's homes they drove to that week:
Anniversary BonusAnniversary bonus each year!
Green Cleaner Minimum Requirements:
- Dependable, accountable and on-time.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Smartphone: Cleaners use an app to see their schedule and details of each appointment (including job notes, customer requests, uploaded photos, etc.)
- Reliable transportation: Must have a valid Driver’s License and your own insured and reliable vehicle for daily use for driving to and from appointments
- Teachable: Follow directions and easily retain information.
- Drama Free: Be an honest adult who appreciates the rewards of hard work.
- An Animal Lover: Most of our customers have pets, and many are affectionate!
- Authorized to work in the US and able to speak and read English fluently.
- Physically able to lift 35 pounds or more throughout the day and be able to bend, twist, kneel, and stand for long periods.
- A Team Player: Employees clean in teams of 2-3 cleaners so working well with others is necessary.
- Must be willing to spend 4-10 hours doing online training prior to being hired. We provide cleaner certification through The Maid Training Academy, at our expense.
- Employees must live within 8 miles of West Seattle/98126. Although we clean all over Seattle, we start and end each day at our West Seattle office.
- Employees must have a history of staying at a job for at least one year.
- Reliability, dependability and accountability are extremely important for this job. We're looking for healthy, responsible adults who take the initiative and are excellent communicators. Again, Responsibility & Reliability = Maximum Hours.
We'd love to hear from you. Seattle Green Cleaner is a fantastic small business to work for. We've earned lots of awards and have an excellent reputation as the industry leader for 12 years. It's not just customers who love us. Employees regularly say we're the best team they've ever worked with and they appreciate the way we empower them.
Interested? Simply fill out the job application below and upload your resume or work history. If you meet our minimum requirements, we will be in touch with questions and/or to conduct an initial online interview. Applicants who meet the minimum requirements and upload their resume or work history will get the quickest response.
Seattle Green Cleaner ~ For a cleaner home and a cleaner conscience™